All design elements, code, and contents of this website are the property of Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC), or the copyright owner as indicated. Content over which LBC holds copyright may be reproduced in any medium for personal use without requiring specific permission, subject to the content being reproduced accurately and not being used in a misleading way. The source and copyright status must be acknowledged.
Content on this site which is not owned by LBC must not be reproduced without permission from the copyright owner.
* By accessing or using the Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they may be modified and posted on our website from time to time.
* We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated, any new features including new content, and/or the release of new interactive tools or downloadable resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
* Unless otherwise specified, the materials published on our website are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it. For more information, see the Disclaimer paragraph below.
* Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites that you may access through our website, or which may link to our website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from LBC and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. LBC does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of any website you link to. LBC shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, by, or in, connection with use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on, or through, any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator.
* We will try to ensure our website is available and accessible but cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously, or without interruptions, or be error-free, and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website. In particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router, or any other internet-connected device.
Information on Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) website about diseases, treatments and general matters has been written and edited by LBC support service staff (haematology nurses), specialist health professionals, clinical haematologists, patients and carers. LBC makes every effort to ensure the information provided is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, however, LBC does not accept liability for misinterpreted or incorrect information. It is also not the intention of LBC to recommend any particular form of treatment. At all times you need to discuss the information on this website, or from any other source, with your doctors or health team, given your unique situation and status.
Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand has engaged Artez Interactive as its online fundraising software provider. Artez Interactive is a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) level 1 compliant organisation as assessed by a QSA (Qualified Security Assessor). Your privacy is important to Artez. Artez collects the data you submit through this Internet-based tool (personal information, answers to survey questions, donor data, etc.) and distributes it to Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand. Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand owns this data. Artez does not sell any personal information that it collects.
For information about SecurePay, the company that process all of our online donations, please click here.
LBC will be happy to assist if you have incorrectly typed your donation amount and need to change it. Please just call us on 0800 15 10 15 or email email@example.com with details. Thank you.